About our client
Our client helps transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of their capabilities and client engagements and the way they collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
About the role
Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise—strategic, industry, functional, technical—in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth. While the specific type of consulting work they do can vary, it generally aligns to management consulting, systems integration consulting or technology consulting. Typically, Consultants work at client sites, which often requires travel.
- Manage project work or selected work streams for Consolidation under the Finance service line
- Supervise a project team in all aspect of the Transformation Delivery
- Assist clients throughout the full lifecycle of project implementation, integration business process redesign, communication and training, etc.
- Work with client's business units, including Risk Management, IT, Internal Audit, Legal, Strategic Planning, Risk Analytics and Finance to gain thorough understanding of the finance consolidation processes
- Identify, define and document complex business specifications for Finance consolidation platforms and procedures
- Maintain contact with client management, assume leadership role in pursuit teams, and participate in all aspects of the proposal development process
- Lead/ assist in the development of new intellectual capital for Finance Consolidation Transformation practice, conduct leading edge research on white papers, support development of marketing collateral, and assist in publishing articles in industry periodicals
- Perform role of counselor and coach, provide input and guidance into the staffing process, actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities and actively participate in building a practice and training in the Finance Transformation service line
You will have
- At least 5 years’ of relevant working experience; team managing experience is an added advantage
- Finance Consolidation expert:
- Experience in a Consolidation Department or as a consultant delivering consolidation projects
- Experience in implementing finance consolidation solutions such as Hyperion or SAP BFC, SAP BCP, Workday or other EPM
- Data management
- System implementation
- Core Finance technology review and target operating model design
- Banking and/ or private banking, wealth management experience in matured financial markets
- Good understanding of ASEAN culture and markets
- Analytics background is a plus