About our client
Our client is a global leader in business and technology services. They are one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Headquarted and listed in the US it is consistently ranked among one of the most admired companies in the world
About the role
An Engagement Partner is a leadership role within our client’s delivery organization that manages program and project managers in ensuring service delivery excellence for our key customers in the Retail, Consumer Goods and Hospitality industries. The individual needs to have good experience managing multiple large scale complex projects from delivery timeline, service level, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for multiple project delivery and program management.
- Responsible for strategic planning, for the business unit.
- Key leader for managing business unit target revenues & profitability.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction and relationship building.
- Manages single/ multiple customers.
- Responsible for people management (direct reports of program/project managers)
- Involved in hiring decisions, finalizing appraisals and people development plans.
- Responsible for overall motivation and morale of the group.
- Resource for operational metrics including utilization & quality management.
- Accountable to senior management in providing regular project status report.
- Have the authority to make account/business unit related decisions.
- High level of influence within the organization and with external customers / business partners.
- Strong leadership with user/customer up to and including senior-level management.
- Contact with peers in the organization at global senior management at strategic level.
You will have
- Strong program management skills with at least 10 years of experience managing multiple large scale projects for large clients
- Experience managing program/senior project managers as direct reports
- Strong client relationship and senior stake holder management skill
- Strong understanding of technology trends and usage in company business areas.