About our client
- More than 70,000 employees in over 40 countries.
- One of the biggest name in BPO servicing Digital Marketing, Financial Services, Customer Relationship Management, Supply Chain and IT Services.
- Leading SCM and CRM provider.
- You will have the opportunity to work with product management & development teams to deliver AX application which typically include design, build, QA, implementation and support.
- Clarify precisely the story/requirement needs.
- Break down story/specification/task and translate it into programming language.
- Understand business processes and how technology enables those processes.
- Devise possible solutions to foresee problems.
- Handle change requests and provide quick and efficient solutions.
You will have
- Bachelor Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
- Experience in Dynamics AX version 2012/R2/R3 configuration/development using X++.
- Willingness to learn, a can-do attitude, and motivation to succeed and grow.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Optional but these experiences come as great plus:
- Experience in media industry or projects (e.g. TV/radio stations, film/animation/music production), digital media processing/management/editing tools.
- Experience in .Net development, SQL Server, Scrum.
- Microsoft Certification in Dynamics AX.
- Experience in working with product R&D with remote team.
- Ability to adapt and apply rapidly changing technology to business needs.
- Candidate MUST able to communicate in English.
- For Senior role:
- Ability to influence and build strategic working relationships with all parties.
- Working experience involving solution design, development work coordinating, planning, development, deployment, and management.
- Proven ability to provide knowledge transfer, thought leadership and solutions and translate complex technical issues into compelling business benefits.