About our client
Our client is headquartered in Europe and is present in over 40 countries with over 150,000 employees worldwide. It is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services, enabling its clients to transform and perform through technologies.
- Responsible for leading a large and complex Digital Transformation program.
- Working closely with the individual engagement leads/PMs responsible for different work streams.
- Working with the Development team and the customer directly in driving innovation and strategic discussions and decisionsWorking with the team members and executives to identify business requirements and subsequently work on initiating, planning, controlling, executing and closing the projects.
- Ensure all the delivery and operational processes are followed.
- Managing any third parties involved in the engagementMentor the teams on the best use of project management disciplines and approaches.
- Required Skills and ExperienceOverall 15+ years of experience with around 5+ years of experience of managing large, complex projects/programs with multi-functional teams.
- A proven track record of successfully implementing tech projects on Digital technologies like Portal, Commerce, Mobility or CRM.
- Sufficient level of technical background to provide highly-credible leadership to development teams.
- Evaluate and mitigate complex project risks and issues.
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM delivery methodologiesExperience delivering successful digital technology projects specially in content management space.
- Experience building trusting relationships with senior level stakeholders with excellent communication skills at a technical and functional level. Should be able to connect with CXO level stakeholders.
- Excellent team management skills and ability to work with remote and multi-location teams.
- Telco experience will be an added advantage.