About our client
Our client is a Malaysian company with many years of experience in property development. They are currently gearing up to launch new projects and is actively seeking out for a Design Architect.
About the role
Part of the design team to handle upcoming projects.
- Ensure delivery of high quality, innovative, cost efficient and functional design of the project from start till completion.
- Understand requirements and put together feasibility reports and design proposals.
- Develop ideas in accordance to management’s needs, building’s usage and cost impact.
- Produce detailed blueprints/designs and make any necessary corrections.
- Compile project specification and keep within budgets and timelines.
- Ensure that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines, regulations & local authority requirements.
- Carry out site visits for progress of projects.
- Work closely with project team (designer of M&E, C&S, infrastructure and planning & authorities liaison team).
- Close liaison with construction professionals (in-house or external).
You will have
- A Degree in Architecture.
- Min 5 years’ experience in pre-planning/design, feasibility studies in architectural firm or developer.
- Good problem-solving skills and resourceful.
- Good command of English & Bahasa Malaysia, ability to converse in Mandarin will be an added advantage.