About our client
The world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. They are global business specialized in digital transformation through new and modern technologies, providing insights and capabilities that boost freedom to achieve superior results through a unique collaborative business experience. Coupled with a delivery model that aims to get the right balance talents working together, they have the ability to create and deliver optimum solutions for clients in various industry sectors.
- Responsible for leading a large and complex Digital Transformation program
- Working closely with the individual engagement leads / PMs responsible for different work streams
- Working with the Development team and the customer directly in driving innovation and strategic discussions and decisions
- Working with the team members and executives to identify business requirements and subsequently work on initiating, planning, controlling, executing and closing the projects
- Ensure all the delivery and operational processes are followed
- Managing any third parties involved in the engagement
- Mentor the teams on the best use of project management disciplines and approaches
You will have
- Overall 12 years of experience with at least 3 years of experience in managing large, complex projects / programs with multi-functional teams ideally within the telecommunications sector.
- A track record of successfully implementing Digital projects such as Portal, Commerce, Mobility and/or CRM specially in content management space.
- Sufficient level of technical background to provide highly-credible leadership to development teams.
- Provide evaluation, consultation on the mitigation of possible complex project risks and issues.
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM delivery methodologies.
- Confident in building trusting relationships with senior level stakeholders with excellent communication skills at a technical and functional level.
- Able to actively engage with CXO level stakeholders across business.
- Matrix team management skills with experience in collaborating with teams across multiple locations.