About our client
We are working closely with a client who are driving the Digital Transformation with a focus on building a robust Cyber Security division. The growth in technology is moving at a rapid pace and this has resulted in security threats which causes negative implication on the company’s brand & reputation. As Cyber Security has become a serious concern, our client has been driving to build a team of experts which is at a regional coverage.
About the role
As your primary responsibility the Cyber Security Consultant you will manage and work with a team of Security Experts both around the globe to drive a practical security strategy & provide actionable road maps that include realistic budget and time estimates. The scope and coverage of your division includes Governance & Compliance, Security Metrics, Vulnerability Assessment, Threat and Risk Assessments. You will also be part of the security leadership advisory board which drives the Effectiveness, and Program Optimization for Managed Security Services.
- Provide actionable road maps with a commercial sense of market demands
- Identify and understand your critical security risks
- Knowledge with ICT security covering Application, Endpoint, Identity & Access, Network, Risk Management
- Define your future state and develop a strategic road map to get there
- Transition your enterprise in the most trusted, integrated and efficient manner possible
- Achieve security compliance & governance through strategic approach
- Review your security needs within the market to discover or affirm specific requirements from an advisory perspective
- Manage a team to conduct a resource and performance review to assess the readiness of the processes and technology
- Work closely with security SME’s to provide briefing that summarizes the conclusions and recommendations. Generate summary analysis of security risks and circumstances, comparison of solution actions and recommendations, and a road map to achieve desired end state.
You will have
- A degree in computer science or equivalent
- At least 10 years of experience in IT Security at the Enterprise level
- Strong technical knowledge in the field of security solutions technologies
- Certifications such as CISSP, CHFI, CEH would be an added advantage
- Strong industry knowledge of the technologies, standards, legal framework and innovation trends in the security market
- Experience in the addressees specific processing of complex issues to the leadership board
- Excellent communication with good presentation skills.