About our client
Our client is a largest international general insurance and reinsurance group with a dynamic and committed management team of well-qualified and experienced professionals.
About the role
This role is to contribute to the development and execution of corporate strategic planning, corporate finance, M&A planning by analyzing growth drivers and challenges across the company’s diverse portfolio of businesses and competitors move; and to have a longer term / strategic perspective in supporting decision making through business planning meeting facilitation and leading specific strategic projects.
- Prepare and run business plan review meetings and support Top Management in engaging with stakeholders in achieving business goals.
- Analyze strategic performance and preparation of country strategic plans and reporting.
- Ensure plan is in compliance with management directives and statutory regulations.
- Maintain knowledge of industry changes and domestic trends.
- Engage key stakeholders in the development, execution, and evaluation of appropriate company’s short and long term business plans and initiatives.
- Scan and evaluate the insurance market for ideas to improve the business and our competitive position.
- Conduct research and analysis of strategic initiatives utilizing internal and external sources.
- Understand and apply principals of strategy formulation, strategic planning and frameworks.
- Collaborate and consolidate outcome and insight from top management discussions and perform qualitative or quantitative analysis.
- Articulate market information and analysis clearly and concisely to stakeholders.
- Support the development of special project plans, e.g. M&A and manage the implementation.
- Analyze risks and proactive in monitoring internal and external risks and identifying opportunities that are consistent with the strategy of the business.
- Analyze the competitive landscape for changes in industrytrends and competitors’ movement.
- Develop and present strategic recommendations including potential acquisitions, investments and other strategic growth opportunities.
- Work on ad hoc projects of diverse scope across multiple functions and provide input on corporate wide strategic initiatives.
You will have:
- String in strategy principals.
- Good knowledge of General Insurance Industry.
- Strong understanding of competitor fundamentals.
- Knowledge of Corporate Finance & Planning.
- Strong research and analytical skill to conduct qualitative analysis and quantitative analysis.
- Good communication skills.
- Good at project management and stakeholder management.
- Strong business acumen.
- Ability in using relevant analyzing tools.
- Bachelor Degree in Economics, Finance or relevant degree.
- At least 4 -6 years working experience in corporate strategy, corporate finance, management consulting and research.