About our client
A fast paced and expanding Singapore management consulting firm has approached Ellwood Consulting seeking a skilled Compensation & Benefits Leader for their APAC and Middle East region.
About the role
The person in this role will lead the Compensation & Benefits team covering the APAC & Middle East Region. Countries of coverage include Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, China, Australia, Japan, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Oman. The individual will play a central role in planning, advising and developing Compensation and Benefit initiatives for the APAC & Middle East regions.
As the Subject Matter Expert on Compensation & Benefits, this role will provide advice and insights to other Human Resource counterparts in APAC & Middle East offices on matters relating to compensation and/or benefits activities. The right candidate must be adept in working for a fast-paced multinational company with matrix reporting structure. The role will report into the head of Compensation & Benefits – APAC & India.
- Managing, evaluating and execution of the company’s APAC benefits and compensation programs.
- Actively participate in job evaluation, establishing salary structures for APAC entities, developing salary budgets, and preparing policies and procedures to ensure the achievement of equitable and competitive employee compensation in APAC.
- Participates in compensation surveys to collect and analyze competitive salary information to determine company's competitive position.
- Market analysis and salary benchmarking for APAC entities.
- Work closely with external vendors and function as the lead in negotiation of coverage services and costs with vendors.
- Ensures programs are current with regard to trends, practices, country legislation and costs.
- Involved in preparing special studies and recommendations on subjects such as individual country base salary competitiveness and participate in other ad hoc projects.
- Manage a diverse/multi country team ensuring seamless delivery of all comp. & Benefits programs.
You will have
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business or HR, or equivalent specialization.
- A minimum of 15 years of experience in C&B specialization preferably with experience in IT MNCs.
- Proven experience in leading and implementing HR projects and working cross culturally with counterparts across APAC locations.
- Strong Excel skills with affinity to systems & technology, and ability to think analytically & strategically.
- Strong organizational skills with a thorough and accurate attention to detail.
- Demonstrated excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to build strong, productive relationships across personalities at all levels within the company.
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight.
- Must be able to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Ability to travel to other site locations.
- Manage working with multi-cultural workforce within HR and Business teams.