About our client
Our client is a management consulting firm looking to strengthen their technology industry team in Singapore for their ASEAN practice.
About the role
Finance & Enterprise Performance professionals support clients in developing finance organization, corporate financial strategies and capabilities, finance operations and reporting, strategies and development of new business insight and performance management capabilities in order to achieve long-term growth.
- Shape business transformation, thinking and change agenda for our ASEAN Communications, Media and Technology clients in the area of Finance and Performance Management - both through diversification of our existing portfolio of clients and help penetrating new clients.
- Provide thought leadership on the major strategic CFO issues facing the industries.
- Act as a trusted advisor for client CFO, covering all Finance related topics – from traditional Accounting & Controllership to Business Planning, Finance technology (Digital Finance) and ERP Finance Transformation.
- Build, develop and motivate high-performing teams that are committed to achieving success through each other – by ensuring that direct reports are developed to their maximum potential and coached to be excellent leaders and team builders themselves.
- Work closely with other entities (Digital, Technology, Operations) to support the growth of the Communications, Media and Technology business
- You will have.
- 10+ years of work experience in a senior Finance executive role.
- Experience in running a Finance consulting business in a Big 4 (Finance audit/ accounting / finance consulting).
- Deep understanding of the communications sector.
- CPA / ACA / ACCA qualification is a must.
- Experience operating in ASEAN / Emerging markets of particular interest.
- Proven track record in shaping and delivering client deals in the following area(s) across strategy & operations:
- Finance transformation
- Enterprise Performance Management
- IFRS transformation
- ERP transformation
- Shared Services
- Outstanding interpersonal and client/stakeholder management skills.
- Capable to interact at all levels of an organization, with ability to challenge client thinking and establish credibility at the CFO level.