About our client
Our Client is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
Their insurance practice encompasses Life, Annuity & Retirement processing services as well as Property & Casualty and risk management. It is one of the company’s largest industry segment, serving leading insurance institutions in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
The practice leverages its deep domain and consulting expertise to provide solutions across the entire insurance services spectrum, and enables their clients to manage business transformation challenges, drive revenue and cost optimisation, create new capabilities, mitigate risks, comply with regulations, capitalize on new business opportunities, and drive efficiency, effectiveness, innovation and virtualisation.
About the role
This role forms part of the Insurance Services Leadership Team in Hong Kong. The Client Partner plays a strategic role in developing account mining strategies and executing them to win large outsourcing projects.
As a member of the Insurance Leadership Team, key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Developing and owning the IT strategy and P&L for key insurance clients in the APAC region.
- Owning operational and business development responsibility for a number of domain accounts.
- Acting as a thought leader and business strategist while partnering with clients to influence solutions that deliver key business benefits to clients, enabling them to optimise efficiencies or transform their revenue opportunities.
- Collaborating with account managers and project delivery teams spread globally to manage and develop existing client accounts.
- Providing leadership, strategic guidance and motivation to project teams.
- Partnering with CXO level stakeholders across APAC’s Insurance industry and enhancing these relationships.
You will have
- A proven track record in the Insurance sector with experience in IT business development or related consulting activities within the APAC market.
- Experience of selling IT solutions across multiple service lines through an onsite-offshore model.
- Expertise in client management with cross disciplinary experience in business strategy, project management, product management and account management.
- Extensive understanding of Business/IT strategy, the related issues facing CXOs in today’s world and factors influencing their decision-making process.
- Understanding of key trends disrupting the insurance industry and providing value-added solutions/suggestions to the client.
- Proven experience in executive level stakeholder management in the IT industry, with a successful track record of managing client relationships and ‘farming’ client accounts.
- Successful track record of achieving significant growth in revenues within a major client account.
- Experience of strategic account planning with practical knowledge of developing complex account plans and implementing them.
- The personal presence to act as an effective influencer and negotiator at the most senior levels of client management.
- Creative and entrepreneurial in approach but focused on effective delivery and P&L management.
- Mentoring project managers/leads & team members, working onsite, to ensure that they are delivering a professional, high quality, high value and responsive service experience to the client while also providing leadership to ambitious sales and delivery teams.
- Ambition, dynamism and enthusiasm to contribute to the profitable growth of a very successful and dynamic international organisation.
- Prior experience or knowledge of best practices in project management, quality assurance, solution architecture and business processes within the financial services sector would be an advantage.
- Demonstrating prowess in revenue forecasting and profitability management.