About our client
Our client is a Malaysian based company with proven track records over the years in consultancy for various projects locally and abroad.
About the role
Operate and administrate project site office, responsible for contract administration and conduct site checks and inspections.
- Play supportive role to Project Manager and Regional Resident Engineer in planning, design and supervision.
- Promote company’s image and services.
- Issue Non-Conformance Report.
- Attend the Site Monthly Management Meetings, progress meetings etc.
- Review and advice on all Project Management Documents submission by contractors as well as other monthly Quality Report, Environmental Report, Inspection & Test Plan Report, Testing Report, QA/QC Report etc.
- Carry - out site visit on a regular basis to gather information and access on the aspect of Progress of Work, Quality, Environmental and Safety/Operational Requirement.
- Monitor the contractor compliance with the QA/QC procedures and take appropriate actions.
- Sign and verify submitted weekly and monthly progress report after recommendation relevant parties.
You will have
- Min 15 years of working experience in related field.
- Degree/Master in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent. Preferably with PE status.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.