About our client
Our client is a US based Fortune 500 company with more than RM1,000mils in revenue of SEA markets.
About the role
We are looking for a leader to support implementation of Business System Implementation project by actively conducting mindset and cultural change training/communication and minimizing employee resistance and maximizing employee engagement via implementation of change management plans. You will focus on the people side of change – including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures. Support & coordinate project teams into integrating change management activities into their project plans. Develop, prepare and coordinate communication to different target groups in the organizations across the region.
You will have 4-6 direct reports.
- Lead all the required project activities to prepare, manage and reinforce changes in business process, work steps and work environments that happen to stakeholders (including users).
- Apply a structured change management approach and methodology for the people side change caused by BSI projects and change efforts.
- Develop a change management strategy based on a situational awareness of the details of the change and the groups being impacted by the change.
- Identify potential people-side risks and anticipated points of resistance, and develop specific plans to mitigate or address the concerns.
- Conduct readiness assessments, evaluate results and present findings in a logical and easy-to-understand manner.
- Identify resistance and performance gaps, and work to develop and implement corrective actions.
- Develop a set of actionable and targeted change management plans – including communication plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan and resistance management plan.
- Be responsible for coordinating and managing the development and production of ATLAS related communications materials, proposals, and presentations materials.
- Create and manage measurement systems to track adoption, utilization and proficiency of individual changes.
- Create and enable reinforcement mechanisms and celebrations of success.
- Proactively communicate with Global ATLAS, regional and affiliate counterparts and support BSI Director to speed the project progress.
- Duplicate Change Agents to create independent and proactive change activities in an affiliate level.
- Support the execution of plans by employee-facing managers and business leader.
- Be an active and visible coach to executives leaders who are change sponsors.
- Work with project teams to integrate change management activities into the overall project plan.
Programs, Processes, Services
- Responsible for change management portion for business system implementation of BSI in AsiaPac.
- Select, recruit, coach, mentor, train and oversees team members and maintain/improve teamwork and team performance.
- Setup goals, objectives and performance expectations.
- Day-to-day team leadership and prioritization (either directly or through subordinate leaders).
You will have
- Familiarity with PMI-based global standard project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle.
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process.
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles and methodologies.
- General change agent skills.
- Good understanding on cultural diversity.
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills.
- Strong analytic and decision making abilities.
- Must be a team player and able to work with and through others.
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
- Previous change management experience is preferred.