- Develop and manage implementation of a strategic and integrated communications strategy to ensure broad reach to both internal and external (where applicable) stakeholders through all stages of change from creating awareness, understanding, buy-in and commitment.
- Manage the implementation of Change Management strategies ensuring that a sustainable change agenda is established to support the Retail Bank’s strategic agenda and transformation journey. This includes collaboration with key sponsors, aligning them across programs to support the long term change journey as well as cultivating deep involvement, adoption.
- Manage the development and implementation of sustainable change capabilities to enhance the adoption of change and effectiveness of change programs. This includes communications; training; organisation and culture alignment.
- Support the Head of Change Management in ensuring alignment across program teams on the overall strategic view of change to ensure change management activities are integrated into overall project plans.
You will have
- Degree/Diploma preferably in Business, Management or equivalent
- Minimum of 6-8 years related work experience, of which 3 must be in a managerial position.
- Relevant experience in strategic communications and/or organizational change implemented in large scale programmes preferably in financial services; similar experience in other industries is acceptable.
- Critical thinker with an ability to analyze and synthesize information; evaluate and execute appropriate change strategies.
- Broad Change Management skills and knowledge.
- Strategic thinking and strong business acumen.
- Team management capabilities.
- Ability to interact with various levels of management and staff, to tailor change management programs and activities accordingly.
- Excellent verbal and written (English) communication skills.
- Confident with excellent interpersonal abilities Strong written and verbal communication skills.