About our client
Our client helps transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of their capabilities and client engagements and the way they collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
About the role
As a Change Management professional, you design and implement transformational industry, functional and/or digital solutions to drive business value for our clients. Apply deep process, operational excellence and change skills to help clients navigate shifting market demands, optimize their business and leverage their talent.
You will partner with client sponsors/ leadership to shape the change vision and translate it into a change management strategy and are responsible for these change deliverables – change plan, change impact assessment, leadership alignment, stakeholder engagement and communications strategy, learning strategy, behavior change strategy, change effectiveness survey, business benefits realization, adoption and embedment strategy.
Define the skills, structures, tools and support mechanisms required to deliver the change initiatives. Provide strategic guidance and leadership to the team and ensure team’s deliverables are completed on schedule, to a high level of quality and to client satisfaction.
Manage team’s delivery risks and issues, drive innovation and sharing of best practices within the team. Drive change management integration with other impacted projects or process areas. Engage in collaborative and constructive dialogue with client sponsors/ leadership to evaluate progress against project objectives. Develop deep and trusting working relationships with client sponsors/ leadership.
You will have
- Possess at least FIVE (5) years of experience with large-scale organisational change efforts and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools.
- Possess exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal and excellent active listening skills.
- Possess acute business acumen and understanding of organisational issues and challenges.
- Be able to articulate messages to a variety of audience.
- Preferably possess data and analytics related change and transformation implementation experiences.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Comfortable working with digital solutions in an information systems/technology-driven environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to create and deliver high-impact communications to senior audiences (written and oral) and facilitate complex discussions.
- Strong executive level relationship building skills.