About our client
Our client is a subsidiary of a listed company with over 50 years of experience in infra and property development. Currently involved in development high rise projects and they are looking forward to developing new projects in Klang Valley. Hence, they are actively on the lookout for a Business Development Manager.
- Formulate investment plan & strategy.
- Source and explore potential land for developments be it for own development or JV.
- Conduct feasibility study including simulation on potential developments and ROI.
- Screen investment deals, assess risk and opportunities.
- Negotiate deal, legal contracts and agreement.
You will have
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Real Estate Management, Urban Study and Town Planning or equivalent.
- 10 years real estate project investment and development experience.
- Familiar with land transfer, real estate development and relevant regulations.
- Good analytical and good problem-solving skills.
- Creative, independent with excellent presentation skills.
- Good communication skills and able to interact with stakeholders at all levels.