About our client
Our client is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organizations.
About the role
This role is responsible for Requirements Management, Design, Change Management and Implementation Management. Business Analysts work collaboratively with delivery partners and subject matter experts in gathering, translating and clarifying requirements and defining design options.
- Define requirements management processes and design detailed business solutions and structures based on business requirements; challenges business intent in a constructive manner.
- Manages the change audience through the commitment curve with communications, training and development.
- Supports reengineering of processes, where process is one of the many parts of the change, and provides detailed guidance on process design.
- Supports the programme management with impact assessment for change requests on design, scope, time, budget or effort on programme plan.
- Demonstrate business knowledge, and sound business sense, & stay abreast of the industry.
You will have
- Ability to speak (Cantonese and Mandarin) and Read and write (Mandarin).
- Good understanding of Global Change Delivery Business Transformation Frameworks and best practice techniques.
- Very strong knowledge of the external environment - regulatory, political, competitors etc.
- Basic Business reengineering knowledge.
- Business analysis, requirements gathering and design techniques.
- Change management and implementation management techniques & approaches.
- Agile Method for Business Analysis.
- Proven track record as business analyst, consultant.
- Experience conducting requirement specification using the Agile Method.
- Overall financial services industry knowledge with specific functional expertise.
- Strong experience of delivering change into different audiences and managing implementation in banking environments (branch, contact centre, trading floor, operations, head office etc).
- Effective communication, inter-personal and negotiating skills.
- Excellent decision making and problem-solving ability.
- Sound judgmental skills to identify and resolve problems.
- Experience of managing resources using appropriate communication, delegation and planning skills.
- Ability to motivate and lead people, employing appropriate management styles.
- Proven ability to work across regions whilst maintaining a global perspective.
- Proven ability to work with senior stakeholders and business sponsors.
- Business Analysis & Design.
- Delivery at Pace.
- Impactful communication.
- Business Case and Benefits Realisation.
- Change and Implementation Management.
- Stakeholder Management.
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) would be advantageous.
- Degree in Business Information Systems or a related field - Differentiator.
- Degree in business administration/management/economics, engineering and science - Differentiator.