About our client
Our Client is a global provider of information technology, consulting and business process services headquartered in US. Our is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
Our Client has worked closely with large organizations to help them build stronger, more efficient, and more agile businesses.
About the role
- Define requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, tasks and workflow analysis;
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs;
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with internal customers in different geographical locations to analyze functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: (Requirement Statement Sheet, General Functional Requirement Document, and Detailed Functional Requirement Document);
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs; identify upfront dependencies with other teams potentially involved within the project;
- Define Test strategy and co-ordinate UAT;
- Elaborate and execute the change management plan with the users of the solutions;
- Co-ordinate and chair meetings with project stakeholders from all levels from sponsor to project team;
- Be the liaison between the business units and technology teams.
You will have
- Bachelor or Master Degree with 5 to 8 years of working experience.
- Experience in eBanking (PC, Tablet, and Smartphone) activities within a Wealth Management context
- Past experience on smartphone banking App is a must.
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Experience in working in project using establish project management process methodology such as CMMI and Agile SCRUM.