About our client
Our client is one of the largest financial services group in Malaysia. The organization believes in dynamic development as an integral factor within its culture and is great place to explore in enhancing career aspirations.
About the role
This role is to plan, organize, and direct the operations & administrations of the branch.
- Review weekly sales targets and identify the need for coaching and direction to ensure targets are met.
- Develop and maintain a network of business contacts.
- Promote the core values of the Bank.
- Ensure there is clear customer focus across the Branch, to produce high standard of customer service in line with the quality set by the Bank.
- Ensure compliance to the policies and procedures set by the Bank.
- To carry out day-to-day operations in terms of profitability & sales revenue.
- Responsible for the development and growth of the Branch’s portfolio which consists of Wealth products, loans, & deposits.
- Implement and maintain all customer service directives and continually improve its effectiveness in accordance with documented policies and procedures on service quality.
You will have
- Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, or Professional Degree in any field.
- At least 5 years or working experience in managing branches from the financial services industry.
- Knowledge of Investments, Unit Trust, Insurance and structured products are essential.
- Proven track record in managing sales teams.
- Independent, sales oriented, and highly motivated.
- Experienced in Relationship Management.