About our client
Our Client is a global provider of information technology, consulting and business process services headquartered in US. Our is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
Our Client has worked closely with large organizations to help them build stronger, more efficient, and more agile businesses.
About the role
- Overall 5 to 6 years of experience in IT industry
- 2+ years of Appian BPM project experience (Preferred)
- Minimum 2+ years of hands on implementation experience in any of BPM technologies such Appian BPM, Pega BPM, IBM BPM, OpenText BPM or any BPM etc.
- Strong knowledge on BPMN notations.
- Experience working with Software Configuration Management tools and processes including; Git, Rational Clearcase, SVN, etc.
- Experience in IDEs; such as Eclipse or Netbeans or IntelliJ.
- Experience in translating customer requirements into working business process models, prototypes, and finished products using best practices.
- Experience in analysis, design, and new development of BPM based applications in an Agile environment.
- 3+ years of working knowledge or exposure to Oracle or MySQL.
- 3+ years of working knowledge or exposure to Java, SQL.
- 3-5 years of hands on experience working in JEE technologies such as; EJB, JPA, JSP/JSF, JMS.
- Working knowledge of integration patterns, techniques and technologies for enterprise applications including XML, SOAP, JSON.
- Significant experience in writing and deploying code on both Windows and Linux platforms.