About the Company
The Organisation is a Financial Institution banking group offering end-to-end banking and financial solutions through its consumer banking, business banking, Islamic banking, investment banking and stock broking businesses as well as unit trust and asset management, having served the financial community over the past five decades. The organization believes in dynamic development as an integral factor within its culture and is great place to explore in enhancing career aspirations.
About the Role
The roles’ responsibilities include structuring and preparing operating / business models, assisting in preparing the Group CEO deck for board offsite and shareholder decks, providing support in performing financial reconciliation and validating against PAP to ensure accuracy in the balanced scorecards; perform historical financial data testing as validation.
- Assist in defining framework for key financial calculation of SVA, ROE and RAR.
- Evaluate the model mix of assets and liabilities (both bank book and treasury book) to optimise both the P/L and Risk Appetite Ratio.
- Use Forward Positioning Research and its brand positioning results to propose recommendations of key initiatives which can be executed in order to optimize the bank e.g. distribution channels, roles (including KPIs, accountabilities).
- Assist in recommending initiatives to optimize channel management and capacity (based on marginal efficiency per segment).
- Assist in evaluating, based on the Research results, the value of client Ecosystems (especially around individually owned business owners) and prioritize roll-out, inclusive of value proposition and portfolio/acquisition planning.
- Analyze the product launches based on the channel infrastructure, taking into account results of research based on the relative attractiveness of product, segment potential, sales capacity, productivity, and cannibalisation risks.
- Able to analyse both internal and external data, including transaction information, to provide insights on customer needs and to design the right tools for delivery of product offerings.
You will have
- Minimum Degree in Statistics/Finance or equivalent.
- Experience in project advisory especially banking and finance related and ideally with minimum 5 years’ management consulting or equivalent experience.
- Good project management experience, especially on large scale transformation projects.
- Great interpersonal skills with high negotiation skills.
- Good communicator with adequate skills to delivery meaningful presentation.
- Ability to problem solve and logical mindset.
- Independent and can work with minimal supervision.