About our client
Our client is a holding company which operates and regulates a fully integrated exchange offering the complete range of exchange related facilities.
About the role
This role is to work closely with the Head of BCM in the development and implementation of the business continuity framework for building organizational resilience with the capability for an effective response that safeguards the interest of Bursa’s stakeholders, reputations, brand and value creating activities.
- To develop, review, and enhance the existing BCM framework, policies, & procedures.
- To plan and operationalize the maintenance plan, problem resolution, & improvement of Disaster Recovery Plan.
- To plan, conduct and manage the adequacy and effectiveness of BCM Framework.
- To perform the role of alternate Recovery / Crisis Coordinator in disaster or crisis situations in the absence of Crisis Coordinator.
You will have
- At least 5-6 years of working experience in business continuity management and disaster recovery or related experience.
- Good knowledge of BCM requirements, standards and best practice.
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to work under pressure.
- Good writing and communication skills.