About our client
Our client is a well-known chemical company and is one of the major players in the industry sector that they are in. One of their division is currently looking at hiring an Assistant Manager/Manager to handle the lubricant business.
About the role
Drive sales, develop markets and build clientele base.
- Develop sales plans, forecast and budgets.
- Introduce products to clients, making presentations, understand their requirements etc.
- Work closely with R&D in meeting client’s request, test and analysis of additives/lubricants etc.
- Keep abreast of current industry, market demand, competitors, trends and requirements.
- Build good rapport with current and potential clients.
- Presentation to various parties involved in the buying/approval processes.
You will have
- Min Degree in chemical engineering or related field.
- Min 2 years in technical sales.
- Direct experience in sales of lubricants/additives (B2B) will be added advantage.
- Proven sales track records.