About our client
Our client is a foreign bank which provides commercial customers with a full range of banking services including payments and cash management, wealth management and insurance, global trade and receivable finance, as well as comprehensive range of financial solutions.
About the role
The role holder is responsible for generation of sales through acquisition of new clients. They will find and access an opportunity within the marketplace and match the solution within the Global Trade Receivable Finance offering that meets specific customer needs.
- Maximize revenue growth through business development sales
- Win new clients in order to generate new income streams, develop effective strategies for winning new clients in order to generate new income & identify new sales opportunities
- Manage pipeline of new customers and follow end to end sales processes
- Execute a robust sales plan to target new customers including effective closure of pipeline deals to capture revenue
- Demonstrating excellence in sales and following end to end sales process as defined internally
- Ensure all completed sales and prospecting activity documentation is appropriately completed, approved, and stored
You will have
- Good knowledge of global trade and receivable finance, services, products and techniques
- Mandarin spoken
- Good knowledge of the market & market trends, competitive environment and regulatory environment.
- Good knowledge of credit & risk including techniques to mitigate risk
- Sales & client management experience
- Proven ability in meeting customer needs through matching a broad range of products and servies
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to interact and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders