About our client
Our client is an established organization providing services to the banking industry. They are currently looking for production support analysts to join their team in Singapore to provide L1/L2/L3 production support activities in the region.
- Provide L1/L2/L3 Support for multiple Java/Oracle based client facing applications (in-Office/On-Call).
- Maintain client/stake holder communication and reporting including OnSite/Offshore coordination.
- Responsible for SLA management and Incident/problem management.
- Drive CSI and transformation levers on application level.
- Excellent decision making and problem solving ability.
Rotational Shift Basis:
- Morning: 7am – 4pm
- Afternoon: 12pm – 9pm
- Shift allowance provided
You will have
- Minimum 5 - 8 years experience in production support & development.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of experience working with Unix scripts, Oracle, PL/SQL, java J2EE, job scheduling (Autosys), java struts framework.
- Primary skills required are Java/oracle/Unix Shell Scripting and ITIL or a combination of the mentioned.
- Secondary requirements are experience on monitoring and automation tools.