About our client
Our client is one of the globally member-owned cooperative that provides the communications platform, products and services to connect more than 10,800 banking organisations, securities institutions and corporate customers in over 200 countries and territories. You will have the opportunity to learn through the reverse mentoring program, which brings generations of global talents together as part of knowledge sharing & transfer.
- Provide day to day management oversight for the support incident raised to ensure incidents and service requests are dealt within defined SLA.
- Undertake scoping, proposal and project management for small/medium enhancement/change request projects to existing support accounts.
- Ensure effective on-going support for support services provided to our clients.
- Chair routine support operation meeting with clients.
- Manage client expectations and client relationships, working with Project Director to ensure delivery compliance.
- Provide coaching, guidance, direction and support to all support team members.
- Managing and monitoring support status, timelines, risk on request raised covering incident & enhancement/change Request
- Plan, formalize and implement Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for the support team.
- Provide monthly summary incident report.
You will have
- Minimum 5 years and above of enterprise project management experience managing/supporting enterprise application delivery.
- Independent and resourceful, evidenced by high initiative in solving problems.
- Ability to manage pressure and conflicting demands and prioritize tasks and workload.
- Strong critical thinking and project management skill.
- Good communication and writing skills in English.
- Familiar and experience in managing Internet Banking Solution support account will be an added advantage.
- Familiar with IBM platform and Java Enterprise Development concepts will be an added advantage.
- Hands on experience in developing application using Java platform.