About our client
The Client is a global Financial Services Institution that provides messaging, standards and product & services platform to 215 countries and territories with over 10,500 customers. With over 2400 employees in 26 offices worldwide.
About the role
You will be part of a multi-cultural team of security experts, which is the main contact point of software development teams for all aspects related to security. The team is involved in all areas of the software development life cycle (SDLC), defining internal security standards, cryptography, software security requirements, reviewing designs, providing support for static and dynamic code analysis and executing risk assessments.
This is an opportunity to work for a dynamic company recognizing security as a strategic value. You will work in a constantly evolving environment using latest technologies and will be a key contributor to protect the internal network against cyber-attacks. You will demonstrate cyber analytical skills to incident analysis, coordination and response.
As part of the team, you will contribute to a number of key activities:
- Help development teams strengthen secure coding practices (e.g. C, C++, Java, Perl). This will be achieved by, for example, enhancing our peer code review practices, support static and dynamic code analysis, delivering training to software developers.
- Support delivery teams by delivering security requirements.
- Analyse opportunities to enhance our security testing practices, including formalizing misuse case analysis as part of our SDLC, and defining an application level fuzzing approach.
- Follow, understand and analyse the impact on the market best practices in the area of secure coding and testing.
- Research trends in the security industry and proactively propose solutions to address potential security threats which may impact the business.
You will have
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field; or equivalent work experience.
- Strong interest/knowledge of application level security.
- Flexible team player.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Operational Excellence mindset.
The following qualifications are an additional asset:
- Experience as a software developer or architect.
- Knowledge of dynamic or static code analysis tools, in particular in the area of Web Security.