About our client
Our client is a refined oils and fats company with vision to be the top 3 players in the market.
About the role
Our client seeks to develop this business as a separate vertical (in addition to its world class specialty Fats business) & will hire an Animal Feed Manager to drive this.
- The Manager will work on product, market & commercial analysis & will be responsible for developing, executing & iterating Feed strategy (including evaluation of business development & M&A opportunities). The Manager is expected to work very closely with the product technical team & nutrition consultants.
- He or she will have responsibility for end-to-end P&L of the entire vertical including manufacturing; product development & pricing; sales & marketing; branding; customer service. Furthermore, he or she will be responsible for longer-term capacity creation via judicious investments in infrastructure & people development.
You will have
- Degree in Business related field with a very strong commercial background.
- Direct experience in Animal Feed business – ideally would have managed P&L before.
- Analytical & skilled at using data to drive business decisions.
- Strong MS Office skills & possess ability to convert data into insight & recommendations.
- Very strong attention to detail & communication skills.
- Excellent organization & record keeping skills.