About our client
- More than 70,000 employees in over 40 countries.
- One of the biggest name in BPO servicing Digital Marketing, Financial Services, Customer Relationship Management, Supply Chain and IT Services.
- Leading SCM and CRM provider.
- To support and maintain the ALM environment which hosting Team Foundation Server and Project Server.
- To deploy update, patches or enhancement of the system.
- To provide technical support to end user and bug fixing regarding ALM application.
- To improve the ALM application’s integration with new features.
- To proactively perform ALM system health check to ensure its performance and availability is up to mark.
- To proactively perform continuous process improvements as applicable.
You will have
- Degree in Computer Science in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
- Proficient in Microsoft’s ALM, development tools/products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication English skills.
- Ability to adapt and apply rapidly changing technology to business needs.
- Willingness to learn, a can-do attitude, and motivation to succeed and grow.
- Optional but these experiences come as great plus:
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Project Server
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server
- Microsoft SharePoint Server
- Development in .Net
- Microsoft Windows Server features such as PowerShell, Windows services and IIS Server