About our client
Are u an aspiring accountant who is a high performer in your current organization? Are you looking for new opportunities to bring your career to the next level and to step into a more progressive position in a prestigious company? If you are nodding YES to the questions above, then you are looking at the right page! Just read through the below and get in touch with us for your life changing new career!
- Prepare financial information and ensure compliance of statutory reporting, accounting policies and procedures
- Manage monthly and quarterly closing activities to ensure provision of quality legal entity accounting, cash flow, capex and tax reports
- Supporting ad hoc projects and annual external and internal audits
- Support the business planning processes- quarter and annual budget and forecasting
- Support the cash flow forecasting and process improvements
- Support the ad hoc reporting and information requests
You will have
- Minimum a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics/Business Statistics or professional accounting qualifications ie: ACCA/ICAEW/CPA etc.
- Minimum 5 years of total work experience with a minimum of 3 years of managing a small team.
- Progressive roles in Commercial Accounting or Finance environment with exposure to Budgeting, Forecasting and Commercial or Statutory Reporting. Candidates with partial or full audit firm experience would be an added advantage
- Applied technical knowledge of accounting and ability to apply and leverage on complex business situation.
- Familiar with IFRS
- Advance Excel skills and proficiency in SAP BW would be a good advantage
- Current or previous experiences in manufacturing industry, preferably in the heavy industry such as chemical, minerals, cement, gas, stone, refractory, quarry, energy, environment, agriculture, paint, steel, industrial products and glass Industries.